7.15.2007

New Blog

Think it was about time to start a new one and a more "public" one haahaha.
Im a sinner ppl!! if u dont believe me just look at this:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Tonite to see Gwen Stefani!

1 comentario:

Aljo dijo...

Oh, my god!
YOU SINNER! ;) I like you;)))
As you've seen ... and probably got the idea from, on my blog -- I've scored the LIMBO;)))
I rock along with Aristoteles, Socrates, Homer, Ceasar, ...:)

But then again, obviously I was walking a very thin line there: you see, next time I took the test - it threw me into no. 2! Lustful ... Obviously I got it wrong in the sex and food questions;)