7.20.2007

Boys!!

Boys will be boys...
Its all a blur, a stressful, surreal blur... haha i dont undesrtand boys!!!!
Finally, after a while without a boyfriend, and even more without one in Mexico, i think i met someone, i cud say he´s amazing, havent really talked to him much cuz as u all now im quite shy and lose my words when im nervous,
but he seems like a nice guy. Met him like a couple of weeks ago and he´s gorgeous, and its all been a funny story from the beginning, ive been trying to take the lead, stop being in my lethargic status and actually ACT.
But things arent that easy i guess, it all seemed perfect and now they dont! My shyness and fears,
wont let me be who i want him to know, ME!!! im so scared!!!
Wish it all be easy bout boys... but noooooooo its complicated!!! damn boys! (If ure a boy, dont take it personally, its just really hard to understand u guys... + girls normally make it harder i know and a
bigger deal than it is...)
So, i guess ill keep tryin, take it slow, and keep u posted!

for that special boy, a few lines from songs...
You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right


Dear diary... today i saw a boy, and i wonder if he notice me, he took my breath away...
dear diary... i cant get him put my mind and it scares me cause ive never felt this way...

so there`s this boy, and he stole my heart!!!

No hay comentarios: